COLUMBUS CITIZENS FOUNDATION
SEVENTY-SECOND ANNUAL CELEBRATION
RAFFLE FOR A NEW MASERATI LEVANTE S
300 TICKET RAFFLE - $1,000 PER TICKET
Drawing taking place Saturday, 10/08/2016 at 11:00 PM
COLUMBUS CITIZENS FOUNDATION
MASERATI LEVANTE S
1. First prize in the Columbus Citizens Maserati Raffle Grand Prize is a Maserati Levante S.
2. No more than 300 tickets are sold. Any ticket forms and money turned in after the closure of the raffle are returned to the buyer. All ticket forms are recorded in the order in which they are received. Any checks or purchases received after the 300 tickets are sold are rejected and returned to the buyer.
3. Based upon 300 certificates being sold, each certificate has a 1-in-300 chance of winning the Grand Prize.
4. The purchase price of one raffle ticket is $1,000.00. Payments may be made by credit card by calling 212-249-9923 ext. 246. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. Checks or money orders should be made payable to "Columbus Citizens Foundation Inc.” A check or money order must be attached to a completed form and mailed to: Columbus Citizens Foundation, 8 East 69th Street, New York, NY 10021. Upon receipt of either a credit card payment, or a completed certificate with payment, ticket(s) will be mailed within 15 working days. If an entrant's check or credit card is dishonored by the bank, the entry certificate will be declared invalid unless and until full payment is made prior to the drawing. Any dishonored check will be considered an invalid entry and the entrant will be notified by mail. Payments are not tax-deductible contributions. All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable.
5. The Columbus Citizens Foundation raffle runs from August 25, 2016 to October 8, 2016.
6. The Columbus Citizens Foundation drawing will be held no later than 11:00 pm in the Grand Ballroom of the Waldorf Astoria, New York on October 8, 2016. The purchaser(s) of the winning ticket need not be present to win. Drawing is overseen by Condon O’Meara McGinty & Donnelly LLP, an accounting and auditing firm.
7. More than one name may be stated on the certificate registration form. The winner(s) must be a legal resident(s) of the United States and must provide their Social Security number(s). Delivery of the prize will be made solely to the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrants in a multiple party entry to allocate the prize among themselves.
8. Purchasers must be 18 years of age or older.
9. Names of the winner(s) will be available to the media and all raffle participants via the Columbus Citizens Foundation website (www.columbuscitizens.org/raffle) for a minimum of 60 days after the end of the raffle.
10. Winner must take delivery from a Maserati dealer within the tri-state area within two weeks of the drawing. For delivery elsewhere, arrangements can be made at winner's expense.
11. Prior to delivery, the Columbus Citizens Foundation will collect from the winner withholding tax and forward it to the I.R.S., in the amount of 28%, based upon the value of the car.
12. Winners will assume and be responsible for all licensing, registration, and all other fees, and local, state and federal taxes, including without limitation all applicable sales, use, luxury, income and special taxes. Columbus Citizens Foundation DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING MASERATI.
13. The decision of the Columbus Citizens Foundation and its Auditors shall be final on all matters concerning the drawing.
14. The purchase of tickets for this raffle is void where prohibited by law.
15. The drawing is registered with the State of New York I.D No. GC-60-190-499-08014 and New York City municipal license No. 1174633.